Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet sweet back to school

Back to school time is always an exciting time. I could spend hours wandering around a school supply store. The sweet smell of crayons and Mr. Sketch markers fill the air. I can't help but smile if I wander down the dollar aisle and see a great teaching steal. Target Dollar Spot is an obsession lately. Have to stop at Target on every shopping trip I take. Yet, my number one obsession is children's picture books. I stalk yard sales and take trips to used book sales like it's my job. People know me as a book-a-holic. So obviously, my favorite part of back to school time is book orders. Scholastic is my ultimate weakness. How can you pass up a $2.99 book like Pete the Cat: Rocking In My School Shoes? This is a teachers dream. Hopefully you can all grab some great deals too! What great books have you snagged lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover