Image Map

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Flashback Linky Party

I love a good linky party and Amanda Madden sure has one for us! It is the perfect way to catch up on all the fun from this week. It is perfect for all the busy bloggers out there because you can post a week's worth of content in only one post! Genius idea!


Without further ado, here is an abridged version.

We sang the wonderful Dr. Jean song "Hello Neighbor" which was a huge hit! I don't know what I would do without the CD's of Dr. Jean! She has a song for everything! 

We practiced rhyming words when reading and singing Down By The Bay.
We shared our about Me Bags which turned out super cute! The children loved talking about their interests and families. It will make for a great writing assignment in the future!

Finally we worked on our math skills making animals out of pattern blocks and graphing our favorite animal.

On a random note, have you all heard Gangnam Style?


It is blowing up all over the internet. One little kiddo came into class doing the dance and it took everything I could muster to not die hysterically from laughing. Kids are just too adorable.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am going to enjoy this nice fall weather! My sweatshirt, sweatpants and slippers are calling me to snuggle up under a blanket and eat a nice piece of apple pie! Yum! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. love that book, found you on the linky.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great book! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you joined your little friend in the dance! ;) Dr. Jean songs are great! I use them lots too!!! I am jealous of your fall weather...send some south! I found you in the Flashback Friday Linky Party.
    Julie
    http://msshopesclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up with your ideas! It sounds like you had a super fun week in the classroom! I haven't had anyone break into a dance yet, but I sure have some singers in my class this year! ;)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Gangnam Style at a dinner party last night. It was HILARIOUS!!!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover