Image Map

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Randomosity

Today I did something crazy that I have never done before.
No, I didn't skydive, swim with sharks or climb Mt. Everest.
I did something even crazier for Teachers.
I went into Target, browsed around the dollar spot and walked outside with NOTHING.
Nada, zip, zilch.
Absolutely no purchases were made at Target.
Usually it is unheard of to walk out of the store spending less than $50.
Today I walked out with all money still in my pocket.
It was crazy!
I'm still in shock.

Come back tomorrow to grab your Manic Monday freebie.
I honestly haven't even started making it yet.
I probably should get on that.
The rain for the past 4 days has put me in a funk.
Maybe the Premiere of Amazing Race and Revenge will inspire me.
Are you watching them tonight?
I can't wait!
2 million dollars for Amazing Race this time!
Say what???
I gotta get on that show!

Thanks to all my new followers! I'm getting closer to 100 followers! I'm super excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover