Image Map

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Where Do You Get Your Graphics? {A Linky}

There is a very fun linky party going around the blogosphere hosted by Second Grade Math Maniac. It's the spectacular Where Do You Get Your Graphics linky party.
What teacher blogger isn't obsessed with clip art right? I am not at bad as Shauna who has a whopping 624 clip art folders. Yikes! But I am still young. I have many more years to catch up!

Here are some of my favorite clip art sites!

1. The 3am Teacher
 Love her blog! She always has the best clip art sets and always gives away such wonderful freebies!

2. Melonheadz
Her clipart is so full of personality and every piece is so unique. Love it all especially the personalized Melonheadz.

3. Dots of Fun
 Tammy's clipart is my newest obsession. Go show her some love!

4. KPM Doodles
Love how everything is so skritchy scratchy yet beyond adorable!

5. Scrappin Doodles
 What can I say besides this website is filled with the cutest clip art you will ever find! The faces are precious!

So there you have it. My top 5 clip art sources. There really are many many more wonderful ones. I could stay here all day naming them for you but then I would be responsible for you going broke from a clip art addiction and that wouldn't be fair now would it? Happy clip art shopping!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these sources and the linky party. I have been looking for some new clip art.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It's great finding new clip art sites!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to check out doodles. That is a new one to me. Thanks for the suggestions!
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover