Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stuffed With Thankful Thoughts

November is such a wonderful month. It leads up to my absolute time of year: Christmas! While Christmas is a time to celebrate and be merry, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect upon all you have. I am delighted to link up for Lyndsey from A Year of Many Firsts' linky party!
Here are a few things I am expecially thankful for this year:
1. My family - I honestly do not know where I would be without my family. They are always there for me when I need them. I am never happier than when I am home with my family.

2. My friends - My friends are the best. They constantly make me laugh and are such a joy to be around. I have made so many new friends this year and I am so thankful they have been placed in my life.

3. My house - With two storms recently I am so thankful that my house is still standing. I love my house. It is so cheery and cozy. I love every second I spend curled up on the couch in my pj's!

4. My teacher mentors - My teachers are so supportive of my educational journey. I learn so much from them each and every day. They are always so willing to help me out with anything I ever need. I couldn't do it without them!

5. My little blog - I am so thankful for this little blog. I have learned so much from this blogging world in such a short time. I have made such great friends and they have helped me so much. I just can't wait to see where we go from here!

Just a quick reminder to hurry on over to Granny Goes to School and enter to win $100 in gift cards if you haven't yet done so! It's a great prize you won't want to miss! Click HERE to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Home is where the heart is! I'm so glad your house is cheery and cozy. I am such a homebody these days, partly because I love my house as well. I'm thankful for your blog as well. You have such great ideas!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover