Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm really trying to stick to my weekly schedule that I posted. I know that once school starts again I probably won't keep up with it 100% but when I do post, I will have guidelines as to what I should share which will make it easier. 

Today, is Thankful Thursday and therefore, I am going to list 5 things I am thankful for:

1. Warmer weather coming next week! Single digits today to nearly 50's next week!

2. The wonderfully amazing bloggers and followers that I "met" in 2012!

3. Winter premieres of all my favorite television shows starting in less than a week!

4. The chance for a fresh start getting happier and healthier in 2013!

5. Hearing kidisms like this each day: "I finished all my rolli-olli's (ravioli's)!"

Come back tomorrow for a special Free-For-All Friday giveaway courtesy of the wonderful Mr. Greg! It's a great prize you aren't going to want to miss! Here's a sneak peek:


And in case you haven't already, hurry on over and enter my 250 followers giveaway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover