Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Last Minute Winter Freebie

I really had no intentions of linking up for Manic Monday. The Superbowl just wore me out. You know shopping on TPT, painting my nails, eating a ton of food, watching commercials, stalking blogs, pinning on Pinterest. Tough life! Then 11:30pm rolled around and I started feeling guilty. I didn't want to let you all down without a freebie so I ramped up a giveaway winner prize and made it available as a freebie for you all. Enjoy! 


Linking up for Manic Monday by Classroom Freebies

And while you're here, won't you link up for my first ever hosted linky? I'm sure you will have lots of fun too! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to using this in my class!We started working on higher levels of problems right after winter break. Perfect!
    Sarah
    I Dream of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover