Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jump on the Bloglovin Bandwagon!

July 1st is only a mere 12 days away! Yikes! July 1st might bring plenty of pleasant things such as a new Farley's Currently. However, July 1st marks the end of a beloved friendship with Google Reader and Google Friend Connect. 

What to do with all those blogs! How will you be able to spend the entire Summer blog stalking and pinning new ideas for your classroom if you have no place to read them? Have no fear! Bloglovin is here to save the day! 


I have loved being able to blog stalk hundreds of blogs daily with Google Reader. I have loved seeing my number of followers grow on Google Friend Connect and being able to celebrate with each milestone. While I might lose all nearly 600 followers on Google Friend Connect, I won't lose all 200+ blogs that I follow on Google Reader! Bloglovin makes it easy to transfer all the blogs you currently follow over so that you will never miss a beat! And starting over with new followers on Bloglovin, I will be able to re-celebrate milestones! That just means more fabulous giveaways for you! Didn't you luck out big time?

Well after all that talk, you must be wondering how do I follow your blog already! See the Bloglovin button over to the right? Just click it, create a Bloglovin account, and you will be kept up to date with all the happenings on my blog! You definitely will be wanting to stay following The Polished Teacher because I have a HUGE giveaway coming up for my 1 year bloggy birthday in August!

If you need some step by step instructions on how to make a Bloglovin account, Catherine from The Brown Bag Teacher has got you covered with a picture tutorial! It's really easy peasy! Click her blog button below to find out how! 


 July 1st will be here before you know it! Switch over to Bloglovin and join the fun!

5 comments:

  1. Haha - I love your perspective of brand-new milestone giveaways! Thanks so much for the shout-out, Ash! :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that perspective, too!! I was so bummed about losing that magic number (isn't that sad that I get some validation from that little ole number?), but now you've made me feel better about it. Thanks! And yes, I am following you on bloglovin' !!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I feel a little late in the game here. I need to find out what is happening.
    Thanks for updating me!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I added my blog and transferred things over to bloglovin' I didn't lose my followers. Are you sure you lost them?


    Lil Bit Country in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that you have such a positive response to the change...I just took a look and it looks like it is so much easier to follow all the great blogs. I think people will be quicker to follow too as it looks more attractive and more accessible. It will keep everyone on their toes to try and get their numbers up for sure!
    Sarah
    "http://www.loveeducasong.blogspot.com">Educasong

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover