Image Map

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Funday: 100th Day and 1000 Followers!

This week was a HUGE week at school and in the blogosphere!

What better way to share the fun happenings than with a linky party hosted by Deirdre from A Burst of First and Molly from Lucky to Be in First.

This Sunday Funday linky is my kind of party! You just link up with any fun things that happened this week, write a post (as long or as short as you want) and share.


I had all intentions of linking up last week but clearly my life did not cooperate.
Does it ever cooperate lately?
But hey, I'm posting twice in two days and that NEVER happens unless it is Summer vacation (if only) so this is a major victory people!

So...

In school, we finally celebrated the 100th day of school! Halleluiah! These snow days have been ridiculous and kept pushing that big celebration further and further away!

The kids were so excited to celebrate! The biggest hit: making Froot Loop necklaces of course! 


Boy did they certainly run wild with that sugar coursing through their veins! Yikes! Pretty sure they ate more broken loops than every student in the class needed to make a necklace. The smiles on their faces though made all the craziness worth it! Absolutely loved the 100th day in kindergarten! Can't wait for next year's celebration. We certainly have enough Froot Loops in storage for the next century!

Moving right along...

In my little blogging realm of the internet a MAJOR milestone was reached! I hit 1000 followers on Bloglovin'! Say what now? Is this real life?

I even received this lovely little e-mail from Bloglovin' to celebrate the occasion.


Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever! Of course I jazzed it up with a little clip art from Pic Monkey to make it blog worthy!

1000 people want to follow my blog. My blog! A blog run by a not even college graduate. Not even a classroom teacher yet. Just a girl with a dream of being the best teacher I can be. That just blows my mind! I cannot say how blessed I have become through this blogging community. There is no doubt in my mind that I am 1000% a better teacher because of all of you who inspire me daily in so many ways! To you all, I say thanks a thousand!

Stay tuned for a "grand" giveaway happening hopefully next week. If you would like to be a part of the celebration, leave a comment below or send me an e-mail!

Thanks Deirdre and Molly! Happy Sunday Funday! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your exciting milestone this week! Yay for you! Hope you have another stellar week!

    Slainte!
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1000 followers! What a nice feeling!
    That Sunday Funday linky sounds fun. I have a similar linky on my blog called Lovin' It & Over It. You can link up on any day of the week and share something you're lovin' and something you're over. Check it out and link up any time!
    http://teachingpoweredbycaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/03/lovin-it-over-it.html

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to add my congratulations on your 1000 BlogLovin follower milestone! Very impressive!!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover